Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Current Happenings

Sorry I have not posted in over a week. I spent the first part of last week with my family while my father-in-law was in town. I spent the second half of the week at the Origins game convention in Columbus, which reminded me that no matter how hard I try to escape it, I will always be a geek at heart. I have all kinds of things I want to share as a result. I also owe a response to AlHaj, who has been taking me to task on the Christian doctrine of the trinity. Plus I promised that I would give my defense of the Christian doctrine of scripture. So all that is on the front-burner in my blogging mind. On top of that, I have an article due for Knucklebones magazine on using games for homeschooling, and I will probably either be blogging some of my thoughts first or else blogging out of the leftovers from that article. But at the moment I have all kinds of stay-at-home-dad stuff to do, so this stuff will have to wait.

1 comment:

Christopher Heard said...

I hope you enjoyed your trip to Origins! I loved the 2006 con but was not able to make it in 2007 due to a long out-of-the-country trip that ended just days before Origins began.